This vegan choc brownie recipe is so rich and delicious! It has no added preservatives, no gluten, no dairy products and no meat products! I often find it hard to create particular recipes without eggs and excess buckets of sugar to make it tasty, but honestly you don’t need it!
I find normal brownie recipes containing cups of caster sugar, eggs, oils, milk are just so sickening and addictive to the point you consume them until you feel sick and you have an uneasy stomach for days!!
A vegan brownie recipe is much healthier, more rich and dense and honestly I can have 1-2 and be totally satisfied with my cravings, isn’t that what we want anyway?
I hope you all enjoy it, please let me know your thoughts in the comments!! Perfect recipe for Christmas too 🙂
- 1 C buckwheat flour
- 1/4 C coconut sugar
- 1/2 C cacao powder
- 1/4 C almond meal
- 1 scoop Happyway vegan chocolate protein powder (optional)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 C almond milk
- 2 T maple syrup (or rice malt syrup)
- 1/4 C coconut oil
- 1/4 C vegan chocolate/choc chips
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Line a ~20 x 20cm baking tray with baking paper
- Combine all dry ingredients into a bowl
- Melt coconut oil and combine with maple syrup (or rice malt syrup) and almond milk and add to the wet ingredients, combine well
- Dice and add choc chip chunks to the mixture
- Place mixture in baking tray and put in the oven for approximately 30 minutes depending on your oven. Check brownies at 15 minutes and remove from oven when firm and golden on top.