Raw, vegan, gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free. Try not to over cook the buckwheats, otherwise it will spoil the taste.
- 2 cups dates, soaked
- 1 cup buckwheat groats, lightly toasted
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp peanut or almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla bean
- 2 tbl coconut cream (or coconut yogurt)
- 1 tsp cacao
- 1 tbl rice malt syrup
- Soak dates for atleast 30 minutes in hot water or over a few hours in cold water
- Using a non stick frying pan, lightly toast the buckwheat until slightly golden-do not over cook on high heat!
- Combine all other ingredients in a food processor and blend. Add dates and blend
- Roll mixture into balls and coat with toasted buckwheats