I often get asked how to eat clean and healthy without restricting what you love – eg. burgers! I find that the most exciting part about transitioning into a healthy lifestyle is finding the things you love to eat most and making them a clearner version. These burger patties are so healthy but also soooo yummy it will kick your craving for burgers instantly.Read More
So why do we get sick in the first place and what can we eat/drink to speed up our recovery?Read More
Chicken pieces crumbed & fried in a healthy way. As always, gluten free, dairy free & refined sugar free.
- 250g chicken pieces, cut into strips
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 cup of almond meal
- Pinch of salt
- Olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees c.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Whisk egg in a bowl and place almond meal in a seperate bowl.
- Prepare a pan and a baking tray with baking paper or oil.
- First dip the chicken in the egg, then roll in almond meal and repeat for all pieces.
- Fry the chicken pieces in olive oil and place on the tray in the oven for a further 10-15 minutes or until crispy on the outside and cooked on the inside.
Roast pumpkin with a drizzle of oil, rice malt syrup (or honey) and cinnamon. I use rice malt syrup instead of honey to avoid the sugar spike as honey is a very high GI food. I tend to leave the skin on when cooking my vegetables to increase my fibre intake and maximise the nutrient intake, but this is completely optional.Read More