Chicken pieces crumbed & fried in a healthy way. As always, gluten free, dairy free & refined sugar free.
- 250g chicken pieces, cut into strips
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 cup of almond meal
- Pinch of salt
- Olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees c.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Whisk egg in a bowl and place almond meal in a seperate bowl.
- Prepare a pan and a baking tray with baking paper or oil.
- First dip the chicken in the egg, then roll in almond meal and repeat for all pieces.
- Fry the chicken pieces in olive oil and place on the tray in the oven for a further 10-15 minutes or until crispy on the outside and cooked on the inside.